Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Parking is located right next to the Los Angeles Convention Center.
- Day parking is free and is open from 9am-1am. Cars left after 1am WILL be towed.
- There is NO overnight parking
- DON’T FORGET WHERE YOU PARKED. The parking structure is big, os pay attention to your parking spot color, letter and number before leaving to the festival.
- To help preserve the environment and cut down on traffic, we strongly encourage carpooling.
- VIP PARKING: VIP visitors have reserved parking spots on the first floor. To learn more about that and other VIP benefits, go to our Tickets Page.
If you are planning on staying the weekend, there are several accommodation options nearby. Many of them will offer special prices for the JPOP Festival Visitors. If you would like to learn more about it and would like one of our staff to help you finding an affordable, yet comfortable, place to stay, please contact us at: (310) 322 - 2112 or send a message to email@example.com.